We are a small creative company that creates meaningful, customized gifts for newlyweds. We have a rare part-time opportunity that's perfect for art school grads or makers with their own small business. A dream job if you love working with your hands!
We're looking for a PART-TIME superstar to help us with:
- Laser-cutting / engraving (we'll teach you!)
- Making handmade gifts
- Packaging & shipping orders
- Creative prep-work (cutting fabric, making cards, glueing, assembling jewelry, etc)
- Detail oriented & very organized
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Talented with graphic design (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc)
- Excellent problem solver
- A self-starter, independent
- LOVE working with your hands
- Always learning new artistic skills
- Excited about creating gifts that customers will cherish for a lifetime
- The job is located at Powell BART, San Francisco
- $15/hr compensation
- This position is for a part-time contractor. Position is temporary (2+ months) with opportunity to continue on if it's a good fit.
- Hours/days are somewhat flexible (~10-20 hrs/wk). Example: MON, WEDS, FRI, 8 am-noon.)
- MUST BE AVAILABLE MONDAYS
Please email us with your Resume, availability, and a short message about you and why you'd be perfect to join our team! (Personalized messages STAND OUT :-)
Best wishes on your job search!
Paper Anniversary by Anna V Inc.