Our small jewelry studio is seeking a reliable and creative individual to join our production team. We are looking for someone who likes working with their hands, has a love of the handmade scene, and has a high level of enthusiasm for creating quality products for our brand.
- mastery of basic jewelry making (wire wrapping; opening jump rings; making loop with headpin)
- attention to detail is a MUST - we expect the highest level of craftsmanship in creation of our pieces!
- a quick learner with a willingness and enthusiasm for learning new techniques or just doing the same thing over and over again - it changes from week to week around here!
- independent, reliable, organized
- a positive attitude - we keep the drama to a minimum
- a friendly individual with good communication skills
- flexible with regards to schedules as they fluctuate with production demand.
- making and finishing jewelry
- assembling handmade gifts & cards
- packaging shipments
- walking 5 minutes to take shipments to the post office
ADDITIONAL ROLES (depending on your skills):
- customer service (messaging with customers on our online store)
- graphic design (manipulating text; photoshopping images)
- uploading new items to our online store
- take inventory; re-order materials
We are seeking an independent contractor. As a contractor, you have the flexibility to set your days/times/vacations. 15-30 hrs / week depending on your schedule and seasonal demands. Perfect work hours while you build your own craft business or write your next novel on the side! Over time, there's a possibility of working from your own home.
This position is needed immediately through Oct 1st 2016 (possibility to continue on after that). End date is flexible.
**Qualified applicants must be willing to start on a 2 week trial basis, after which we will determine whether or not you are a good fit for our team. Must be able to work legally and sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter. Your cover letter should include why this job sounds perfect for you, relevant experience, and your availability. Please include a link/photos to samples of your work (jewelry, graphic design, photography, arts/crafts…)
We look forward to hearing from you!!
Paper Anniversary by Anna V Inc.