JEWELRY STUDIO ASSISTANT
LOCATION: 739 Bryant St (SoMa- San Francisco)
ABOUT PAPER ANNIVERSARY
At Paper Anniversary, we help couples commemorate their love stories, through custom-designed jewelry & gifts. We work closely with spouses to help design the perfect gift for their partner. We have a stellar 5-star customer service record, which keeps customers coming back year after year.
We’re a growing company looking for an organized, creative, and detail-oriented superstar to join the ride as we expand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Paper Anniversary is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and detail oriented individual to assist with day-to-day operations, making custom orders and packaging up the gifts. This person loves working with their hands, and being organized and systematic is second nature to them. You’ll have the chance to help happy newlyweds have a flawless experience to create a gift for their spouse.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with your hands— Help make products (this requires fine motor control and attention for detail). Jewelry making experience is preferred, but not required
- Quality Control (you must be able to find and fix mistakes)
- Purchase and print shipping labels
- Package and fulfill orders
- Deliver orders to the post office (10 minute walk)
- Communicate & work with other team members
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Experience with design & fine motor skills (jewelry making, fashion design, scrapbooking, ceramics, painting, etc)
- Experience doing administrative tasks that require autonomy, problem solving and organization
- Clear communicator. If you have a question, you aren't afraid to ask.
- Strong English language skills (native English level)
- Strong attention to detail and very organized
- Comfortable using technology
- Understanding customer needs and driven to make them 100% happy with the gift
Base compensation is $15/hour, plus monthly performance-based bonuses
You will be an independent contractor
Start date- immediate
4-5 days per week, for the next 2 months (after November 1st, the days might reduce depending on seasonal demands. We're looking for someone who is comfortable with this flexibility.)
We typically work M-F, regular work hours (this is somewhat flexible)
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit, we would love to talk to you! Please submit your resume/Linkedin and a short cover letter or email, answering the following questions:
- What experience with fine motor skills / crafts / jewelry making do you have?
- What experience with administrative tasks do you have (computers, organization, etc)
- What's your availability and what are you looking for in a job right now?
Please include a link/photos to samples of any work you’ve done in the past (jewelry, graphic design, photography, arts/crafts…)
We look forward to hearing from you!!
Paper Anniversary by Anna V Inc.